Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ATTEMPTED ROBBERY ON LUCILE STREET!!!!

Okay so I'm hearing that around 4pm today our neighbor came out on his deck to find four people attempting to climb in through our side window. Two people trying to get through the window and two people on look out. At the sight of him they took off running. I don't have a full description of the event. As soon as my neighbor gets back I should be able to get more information.

I want to warn everyone in Hillman City: Be vigilant! The best defense we have against crime is each other. Keep an eye out.

Also a special thank you goes out to Buffy. We can't thank you enough. Way to stay ready.

Finally a message to the perpetrators. We will be installing some pretty serious spike strips. You've been warned.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ugh. Just what you need is another break in. Lame jerks.

WAY TO GO neighbor!!!!!

Mark W said...

Solicitors and security systems. Coincidence or premeditation?