Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cascade Brewers Cup

The results are in from the Cascade Brewers Guild's annual competition. There were 193 entries total and out of my four entries, two placed in their categories. I am pretty pleased with the results and feel encouraged to enter another competition. I also am looking forward to getting me written feedback sheets on the beers I entered. The unbiased feedback will be very helpful in improving my techniques.

The results:
2nd Place - Strong/Smoked/Wood Aged Ales - Barleywine (Imperial IPA)
3rd Place - Specialty Ales - Vanilla Bourbon Porter (10/2007)

1 comment:

MrPeterJ said...

Hey Jeremy,

Congrats on the awards. I've been following your blog since it was linked to in the CC Wiki. I'm also a Hillman City resident. My neighbor and I who I brew with would love to check out your set up sometime. Shoot me an email at p_schumacher at mac dot com.

Cheers,
Pete